Intro-Slit Manual Roll Slitter
Designed for a first time converter – simple to operate, space effective with integral unwind and slitting facility.
This is a compact manual slitting machine, which can also incorporate a winding facility as an option. This versatile model is aimed for the smaller converters/distributors who have a need for small volume slitting. The machine will effectively handle many different materials including: adhesive tapes, double and single sided, self adhesive vinyls, foils, application tape, filmic tape, pressure sensitive tape, foam, rubber, plastics and many other similar products.
|Max Roll Width:
||1600mm, other on request|
|Max Roll Diameter:
||75mm, other on request|
|Max Blade Diameter:
- Manual width setting using digital display.
- Locking system for blade carriage when cutting through material.
- Braked or rotating blade with lubricant wiper system.
- Variable speed mandrel drive, adjustable via a potentiometer.
- Simple controls, start, stop, Emergency stop.
Useful additional features:
1. Step & Repeat: This system automatically locks a stop in place to a preset width by the
operator. Once moved to the stop it resets for the next cut.
2. Unwind Facility: Swing out unwind shaft for rolls 150kgs, 600mm diameter. Includes metre counter, pneumatic brake for tension control. This facility allows the machine to be run as a rewind machine or slitter. Jumbo rolls can be rewound to finished length, and then slit to width as orders come in, thus reducing levels of stock.