AquaFrost Complete Blown Film Systems
Brampton Engineering's water-quenched blown film line, the AquaFrost® system:
- uses an AquaRing to quickly cool the molten polymer
- operates at 26 lbs/hr/inch of die circumference (1.5 kg/hr/mm die diameter)
- uses all the conventional components including extruders, SCD™ die, bubble stabilizers, oscillating haul-offs, winders, towers (substantially shorter than conventional blown film towers) and integrated control systems.
- make commercial multilayer blown film at output rates that can match cast film
- produce film that matches the clarity of cast film
- maintain blown film properties such as balanced orientation
- make thermoformable film.